That’s right, we’re hiring! The office manager will be tasked with implementing, organizing and streamlining administrative duties and office procedures. The office manager will also be responsible for maintaining high levels of organization, effectiveness, and efficiency while supporting operations.
Specific duties include:
• Maintaining an effective filing system for critical office documents
• Accounts receivable administration including billing and collections
• Accounts payable administration including vouching and paying of invoices
• Approving and requisitioning supplies to support operations and administration
• Scheduling for managerial and operations staff
• Coordinating with IT to maintain office equipment
• Maintaining accounts in Quickbooks
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities and procedures
• Proficiency in basic computer systems such as Excel, Outlook, Word, etc
• Proficiency in Quickbooks
• Ability to learn and adapt to using other software systems as needed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with and ability to utilize basic leadership skills and processes
• Experience as an office administrator
• Experience with scheduling software
The office manager must be a professional with an ability to perform multiple tasks. Leadership, professionalism, and attention to detail are paramount.
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume and a brief statement about why you think you’d be a good fit at Southeastern Tile Connection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your application.